How To Ride
Turning Your Scooter On/Off
- To start your scooter, press the button on top of the battery
- The home button is used to switch between speed modes and to turn on the front lights
The scooter comes with 3 modes. To switch between the modes, hold down the home button on display for 2 seconds.
- Level ONE: Snail icon on display. It is the slowest but the best for energy saving.
Level TWO: No icon on the display. NOT that level TWO is the default level so when you start the scooter it will be in level TWO
Level THREE: Lightning bolt on the display. It is fast but consumes the battery.
- To turn on front lights, double tap the home button on display
- To accelerate, press the right thumb lever down. it is located on the right handlebar with the green “GO” label.
- To brake, press the lever down. it’s regenerative and helps you save battery life.
- The lights at the end of the handlebar will turn red.
- The back fender is a step on brake. Use your foot to apply force downward and brake.
Starting To Ride
- In order for the scooter’s electric motor to work, the scooter needs to be moving
- To go,. you will need to kick off so the scooter is in motion before you can accelerate with the right throttle.
Charging The Scooter
- To charge your scooter, simply plug the provded charger in to a wall outlet.
- Then connect the charger to the scooter via the charging port at the top of the battery.
- It takes about 4 hours to charge.
Folding The Scooter
- To fold the scooter, use the back of your heel and kick the step on lever at the base of the scooter handlebard.
- Bring it down so that the hook on the handlebar connects with the latch on the back fender.
Transporting The Scooter
- Once the scooter is locked, using the handlebar, you can wheel it around.
Carrying The Scooter
- You can pick up the scooter using the incorporated handle.
Unfolding The Scooter
- To unfold the scooter, simply press down on the back fender and it will release the scooter.
- You will need to bring the scooter to a full 90 degree angle and hear a loud click so that it’s locked in and secure.
- After the scooter is properly opened upright, insert the locking pin to secure it.
Accessing The Scooter Safety Guide
- Should you have any questions about the scooter, you can access the User Guide feature in the APP.
Unlocking The Scooter
- The unlock and use the scooter, you need to use the Brooklyness app.
- Once you your scooter is connected to the APP you will see the “unlock” button press it and you will hear the lock open within a few seconds.
"Find My Scooter" Feature In The APP
- At the top of the APP home page, you will find a button “Find My Scooter” but remember that you will be responsible for the price of the vehicle if it is not recovered.
- If the scooter get stolen, you can track where it is by pressing “Find My Scooter” in the APP.
Schedule A Maintenance Appointment
- If you need to schedule maintenance use the boking feature in the support feature in the APP.
- It will take you to the maintenance calendar where you can book your spot.
- You can access some useful safety tips in the APP.
- On leave the scooter outside locked and for short periods of time.
- In the event that your scooter is stolen, please use the app to track the scooter.
- Once you get to the location of the scooter, please call 911 and have the police engage with the thief. DO NOT ENGAGE THE THIEVES.
- Please also send us an email through the app and we will assist you.
- You will need to file a police report. For more information, read the full user guide in the link through the APP.
- Remember that you will be responsible for the price of the vehicle if it is not recovered.