THEFT INCIDENT PROCESS
In the event that your scooter gets stolen, we need you to let us know immediately. Then call 911 to report the incident and file a Police Report.
The report must include the following information:
- Full name and personal information.
- A detailed description of the incident, including:
- The location where it was taken/last seen
- Who was the last person to be in possession of the scooter
- The circumstances of the theft/robbery.
- Vehicles identification number. SERIAL #
- Declared retail value of: $1,100.-
On our end, we’re going to track the location of the scooter using the GPS. We will then send someone to that location to attempt to recover it if it was left outside, or if it is put outside when we activate the alarm.
The Brooklyness Team